Friday 14 March 2008

Talentdatabase.com

I thought I would mention another site I signed up with .... another, I can hear the groan already, yes, another!

This is a site for crafters/artists to list their work and for people worldwide to discover a place similar to yellow pages. You do need a little patience but there are so many wonderful people listed there it might be worth a look.

You will find me under my sister name of On a Whimsey.

Check out the site which has a link further down my page on the left hand side.

See you there!

No comments:

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.