Thursday 14 August 2008

A new idea that makes life so easy!

Well, I am all for playing with new technology, especially, if it means life becomes easier and leaves for time for extra fun!

Have you heard of Window Live Writer?  Well, you have now!  Simply sign up, link to your blog and you can write in MS Word format, insert pictures, tables, maps, tags, video galore.  Then, you just upload to your specified blog and hey, Presto!  You're done!

Work smarter, not harder!!!!

Just uploaded this picture and now going to upload to the blog to test the experience.

laid folded on moses basket

1 comment:

PAC said...

Cool! Thanks for letting us know!

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.