Thursday 17 March 2011

A touch of green!

17 March… yes, it is Paddy’s day.  Think green!!

So, here goes with all the green I can offer from the BBEST Team!

Queen Anne Lace Scarf by Bags and more by Pam

image

Twisted Gold and Green Flower Pendant by Zudagay

image

Moss in the snow brooch by Fantasy Creations1

image

Jasmine Green Tea by Get Lathered

image

Neighbourhood Girl by Sixsisters

image

Personalised Irish Shamrock Knit Blanket by Blazing Needles

image

Native American Beaded Earrings by JStinson

image

For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way.  Good health, good luck and happiness for today and every day.

Sláinte!

No comments:

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.