Friday 3 December 2010

Snow, what is all the fuss about?

I thought I wOur driveould post a few pics of the snow we have been having.  It has snowed steadily for 3 days but today is the first day when it has been dry.  They do say there will be a slight thaw over the next couple of days.  This will be good for the grocery shops who are now depleted of stock.

A picture showing our drive!  It is there, honest!

 

Another view up our road.  The big white shape to the left is a snow covered bush.

  Loooking up the road

Best mode of transportThe roads have been wonderfully quiet!  Sledges are the preferred mode of transport for little ones especially as the snow turns to ice.

Anyone for a picnicDon’t think we will be using the picnic table and bench for a while!!!

4 comments:

circleinthesand said...

wow, it looks so pretty.... and soooooo incredibly cold!!!

Margaret Garrood said...

It's great if you don't have to go out! Keep warm!

Julie G. said...

Oh it looks beautiful Pat! I love and miss the snow. Love those homes too, they look so 'fancy'. :))

outlast blanket comforter said...

Really this is nice post I love it, I like the snow falling weather so much all the way is covered with snow looking amazing.
Thank you for the nice sharing.

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.