Monday 2 July 2007

ETSY - the site to visit for all quality handmade products

A lot has been said in various places about Etsy.... I sell and buy on Etsy. It is a fabulous site to find all sorts of quality handmade items which are totally unique. You won't find anything like it in your ordinary high street store or mall.

In addition, you will find the Etsy community so friendly, helpful and kind. Also, it is a truly global group. Just think of the forthcoming holiday seasons... need new ideas for gifts? Then look no further:) First, at my site, of course!!!!!! Seriously, please do take a stroll around, I am sure you will find something of note.

Imagine, doing all your Christmas shopping there - nobody will realise where you have bought your items because they will really be OOAK.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Feltland said...

Congrats for your Flickr photos - really great work ...

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.