Friday 6 July 2007

Holidays.....

Ooooooh so excited! Our number two son is getting married in November to a charming Australian girl he met over here in UK. She comes from Sydney and guess what? The wedding is to take place in Sydney in November.

My husband and I are now booked on Emirates, daughter and her partner will be going along as well as his brother although his wife and daughter will be staying in UK. Also, our other son and partner won't be going as they are saving up hard for their own wedding next year.... it's all go! Both couples were engaged over this last Christmas so a few bottles of champagne were consumed.

It is all so exciting!!!!! We have already met the future 'in-laws' and they are lovely people.

We have never been to Australia so if you have any comments/advice shoot away! We thought we might go up into the Blue Mountains for a change, maybe stay about a week there and then go visit for awhile. We plan on spending around 3 weeks in Oz.

Only baggage allowance is 20 kgs per person - mmmmm...... shopping? We shall have to see! When we return I will post some pictures, if I can! So watch this space...

No comments:

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.