Saturday 21 July 2007

Post your comments about any featured artist/craftsperson here....

Do feel free to comment on the featured artist/craftsperson and I will make sure it is forwarded to the individual concerned.

I am sure you will agree that it is always so helpful to receive any comments and ideas from an outside source. Sometimes this is better because the person is not directly involved and is able to look at the products and shop in the cold light of day, if you know what I mean:)

Anyway, all those that I feature will be people I have come across in Etsy whose work I take great delight in and want to promote!

No comments:

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.