Monday 2 July 2007

Thank goodness we are safe for another day..

Well, the events as they unfolded in UK sent a chill through all our hearts.

First the two car bombs that were discovered and defused in London. The carnage that would have ensued had they been left undiscovered does not bear thinking about.

Second, Glasgow airport. One of the busiest weekends of the year because the Scottish children had just broken up from school so families were travelling out.

At least all the individuals captured by the police appear not to have been born in UK and all of middle eastern origins.

A phrase I learnt a long time ago.... let YOUR God go with you.... why does everyone have to adhere to other peoples' rules? We all have our beliefs but they are ours, aren't they? Have I lost the plot in the telling?

Stay safe and vigilant. Life has to go on as normally as possible.

No comments:

Sale Corner!

Occasionally I will show items that are for sale from me direct which can be paid for using Paypal. Always check to see shipping charges which will need to be added to the item amount!

For regular prices check out my Etsy shop, as well as my sister shop on Etsy which also sells encaustic art http://onawhimsey.etsy.com

Some paintings can be bought directly from my website http://onawhimsey.com

Some samples of my present & past work to give you inspiration for that special gift!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Precious Quilts. Make your own badge here.